It’s no secret the skin undergoes damage and destruction as we age. It’s essential to find a daily routine that can replenish glowing skin — and a Odisea face mask is the perfect option.
Using a face mask a few times a week will add a healthy glow, help target specific aging needs, and offer soothing relief from everyday impurities.
So many things can wreak havoc on the state of our skin, stripping it of moisture, worsening skin issues, and accelerating aging. The Odisea coveted CBD face mask refines the face and neck’s appearance, leaving skin with a firmer look — and bringing sexy back.
Odisea CBD Face Mask
When you come face to face with a legitimate product, you know it. The Odisea dual-hydration CBD face mask enlists breakthrough biodegradable technology and high-impact CBD for a deep concentration. The mask is squarely protected between two sheets — made from the nectar of an entire coconut, which delivers concentrated moisture not found in other masks. Ingredients include:
- Helps protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals. Stimulates cell renewal while infusing skin with moisture and improved circulation.
Black Licorice Extract
- Skin-soothing licorice aids in redness and inflammation.
Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract
- Calming chamomile settles sensitive skin while providing antioxidant protection.
Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract
- Boasting one of the highest concentrations of anti-aging property resveratrol, Japanese knotweed fights harmful free radical damage, especially when applied topically.
- With its ability to hold 1,000 times its weight in water, hyaluronic acid is the most natural moisturizing ingredient known to science.
- The powerhouse nutrient provides natural moisture and amino acids to help keep skin hydrated. Coconuts contain antioxidants protecting skin from oxidative stress and aging.
Ingredients to Look for When Buying CBD Face Masks
Do you have sensitive skin? Do you have oily skin? No matter what type of skin you have, you should find a face mask that contains ingredients to help with hydration (or lack thereof), inflammation, and wrinkles. So, what ingredients should you keep an eye out for?
Odisea Insider: For dry skin, look for a face mask filled with ingredients like CBD, ceramides, hyaluronic acid, lactic acid, glycolic acid, different kinds of oils, and aloe. If you suffer from occasional redness, look for ingredients like CBD, green tea extract, chamomile, cucumber, niacinamide, vitamin E, and aloe. To fight aging and wrinkles, look for a mask containing ingredients with CBD, alpha lipoic acid, collagen, retinol, vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, and vitamin E.