Do you get excited when you read or hear about a dazzling beauty ingredient? With many moisturizing ingredients out there to choose from, there’s one essential old-school ingredient we should always depend on — shea butter.
It’s found in face creams, lip balms, hair products — but for Odisea, it has one exceptional use as a super-rich moisturizer. Most likely, you’ve used glycerin and hyaluronic acid, but what about shea butter?
What is Shea Butter?
Shea butter is a plant lipid that derives from African shea tree nuts and is rich in fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamins. It has incredible anti-aging benefits and properties similar to those found in green tea.
Yes, it’s the essential butter you should be using every day.
Benefits of Shea Butter for the Skin
- Hydration. Shea Butter is excellent for hydration. It not only copiously absorbs into the skin but also protects the face from dangerous UV rays.
- Natural Filler. Shea butter is used to help moisturize and nourish, but it’s also essential as a skin filler. Do you want softer, hydrated, plumper skin without the cost of Botox?
- Calms and Soothes. Shea butter is used to fade acne and non-acne-related scarring. It also soothes burns and skin allergies like poison ivy and insect bites, as well as skin conditions like contact dermatitis and psoriasis.
- Lover and Fighter. It loves your skin and fights the signs of aging.
- Reduces Inflammation. The triterpene alcohols present in shea butter have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Extra Moisture. Remarkable moisturizer without the greasiness.
CBD and Shea Butter
Shea butter is occlusive, so it seals water into the skin, making it an ideal ingredient for treating dry skin.
Odisea CBD lotion pearls contain shea butter. This anti-aging CBD product is high in Vitamin A and E — and it fights wrinkles and fine lines to reveal a smoother, brighter complexion.
The lotion pearls also combine the powerful effects of hemp oil, macadamia seed oil, sunflower seed oil, Vitamin B3, and Bhringraj.
Odisea Insider: For best results, apply it right after a shower when your skin’s still slightly damp.