Did you know that as we age, cell turnover decelerates — and dead skin cells produce a dull complexion? Exfoliating the face helps get rid of the dead top layers of skin. This allows moisturizers, serums, and CBD skin care products to penetrate the skin better.
But when is the best time to exfoliate your skin? Som say exfoliate in the morning. Others say exfoliate in the evening. It all becomes somewhat confusing. Is this a genuinely universal regimen for all women to follow?
Odisea experts hail the best time to exfoliate depends on your habits and lifestyle. There is no one skincare directive to follow since everyone has different skin types and beauty routines.
Exfoliating Tips for the Face
Have you looked in the mirror and noticed dull, flaky skin? If you don’t exfoliate daily or weekly, your skin is masked with dead skin cells. Exfoliating is a thing. What is not a thing is looking older, premature aging, and having a dull complexion. Scrub away those dead skin cells for the perfect glow.
To keep your skin looking young and fresh, follow these Odisea face exfoliating tips:
- Exfoliant Brushes. Only use a gentle exfoliator with vibrating or ultrasonic brushes. Never use large, coarse particles that can cause micro-tears in the skin.
- Timing that Works Best for You. If you use makeup, exfoliate at night to remove all remaining makeup particles from the skin. If you feel your skin is dry and dull in the morning, exfoliate in the morning to scrub off dead skin cells. If you use a more potent product at night, like a Retinol, make sure you balance this out and make the morning your exfoliating time.
- How Often to Exfoliate. Exfoliate once or twice a week.
- How to Exfoliate. Rub the product in a circular motion for 30 seconds and then rinse off with lukewarm water (no, do not use hot water).
- Time Saver. To save time, mix a dime-size amount of your favorite facial exfoliator into your cleanser and do it all at once.
Exfoliation and CBD Lotion
Always make sure to follow your exfoliation routine with a moisturizer. Odisea tiny lotion pearls are the perfect fit. They are a powerhouse with an exact dose of super-charged antioxidants and CBD that powerfully perk and hydrate the skin.
After exfoliation, gently apply 2-3 lotion pearls to your face. It’s smooth sailing from here. Scrub on!